Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wine Tasting!

So it has taken me a while to get this post done, but it is a must that include it in my blog.  In February I hosted a wine tasting at my home with some classmates and their significant others. 

Well, while I had thought we could taste wines in the "proper order" and pair them with the "proper cheeses" that thought process almost immediately went to the wayside and everyone just tasted what looked interesting and devoured any and all food.  You know, the way a wine tasting should REALLY go.  :-)
Stephanie, Yisell, me and Annie



Ahem... farther along in the evening.



...And I am so glad that it did!  The eight of us had a great time, and although we had planned on seeing a local band in Lakewood Ranch that evening, well, we just never got around to it. We really need to do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment