Friday, February 1, 2013

How I Create the Magic that is My Wine Blog

I am sure you know that preparing to write wine blog posts is hard work and requires steadfast dedication... and you may be wondering how all of this magic happens. Am I Wonderwoman? Perhaps... but I'll let you judge for yourself. The video below will give you a behind-the-scenes tour of the blood, sweat and tears that go into every post. Enjoy!



Preview of My Next Post: I'll likely be focusing on the three wines by Dreaming Tree, the wine produced in part by Dave Matthews Band (yes, I am that old).

There is a Chardonnay, Cabernet, and "Crush," a red blend, so it'll be a mixed bag for varietals. I think I'll have to get the full effect by sampling each of them while listening to some DMB.  :)

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment